The Beloved Congregation of St Mary’s and St Mina’s Cathedral in Bexley
09:15 pm 24/Mar/20
We supplicate to our God that our prayers set before Him like the incense sweet aroma and that He accepts the sacrifice of raising our hands before Him. Therefore, we gather daily in the evening to offer the sacrifice of lifting our hands before Him to ask for forgiveness, mercy and compassion.
- From 7:00-7:45pm midnight prayer with meditation in English
- From 7:45-8:30pm midnight prayer with meditation in Arabic
We are also granted a permission to raise the sacrifice of the Holy Liturgy by Only one priest and one deacon. The congregation are not permitted to attend due to the Government restrictions, but they can follow the liturgy through live Streaming.
The Service Timetable of the Liturgies are as follows
From Monday to Friday:
- Arabic Mass from 12-2:30pm from the altar of Pope Kyrillos The Pillar of Faith and Pope Kyrillos VI (Small Church)
- English Mass from 12-2:30pm from the altar of the Virgin St Mary and St Mina. (Big Church)
On Saturday and Sunday:
- Arabic Mass from 8:15-10:30am from the altar of Pope Kyrillos The Pillar of Faith and Pope Kyrillos V I (Small Church)
- English Mass from 8:15-10:30am from the altar of the Virgin St Mary and St Mina. (Big Church)
We all pray for the safety of the world, Australia and the blessed people of our Church, and we pray to our compassionate God to open the door of His house to us and gather all the parishioners together in the life of communion and the Sacrament of the Eucharist.